POND REPAIR & LEAK DETECTION
Pond/Waterfall Repairs & Pond Leak Detection Contractor Services
Villanova, Montgomery County & Bucks County, Pennsylvania (PA) Area
Get A Quote Here
Pond & Waterfall Leak Repairs & Detection
Unlike traditional landscape designers and general contracting firms in the Villanova, Pennsylvania area, our exclusive focus on water gardens allows us to understand and embrace a full ecosystem approach to water features. To ensure both enjoyment and sustainability, our products and solutions are engineered to emphasize a natural approach to water capture, circulation, filtration, plants, rocks, gravel, and even fish.
- Fill the pond to normal operating level and turn off your feature, if it is the summer or winter we recommend having an aerator installed during this test.
- Leave the pond to sit for 24 hours.
- If the pond level drops continue to let water drain until it stops or until your fish are running out of water.
- When the water stops draining the leak will be right at the water level and relatively easy to find.
- If the pond never loses water while sitting your leak is either in your plumbing or your waterfall.
- Also keep in mind that evaporation will occur in any body of water. Depending on how much water you have flowing in your system determines the amount of water you will lose daily, on larger systems 55 gallons of water loss is normal.
Send Us Your Photos!
If You've Never Experienced The Pond Lifestyle, You Don't Know What You're Missing!