Maybe you are asking yourself, How much does a pond cost? There are many different factors that contribute to the installation price of your custom water feature. Listed below are a few examples of price ranges to help you design your dream water feature within your personal budget.
- Entry-level $9,000-$15,000 - This category is the starting point for our water feature installations. Small pondless waterfalls, Standard 6x8’ ponds, and standard 8x11’ ponds
- Medium level $15,000-$25,000 - The majority of our installations are in this price range. 8x11’ ponds with added features all the way up to a deluxe 11x16’ pond
- Elite level $25,000-$50,000 - Basic 21x26’ ponds start this bracket out and tops out with deluxe and practically maintenance-free ponds with wetland filters and negative edges
- $50,000+ - Want something absolutely spectacular? In this range there is no upper limit, you can make your backyard a true paradise with minimal maintenance and maximum enjoyment.
- Recreation Ponds - Starting at $75,000
These are our most popular pond sizes
List of add ons
- Extended Stream length and height
- Wetland Filters- ultra-low maintenance and high-efficiency biological filter
- Intake Bay- Low maintenance substitute for a skimmer box
- Aerator diffusers
- Pump upgrade- more water flow equals more sound!
- LED Lighting
- Fish Cave
- Interaction stone
- Marginal aquatic plant package- perennial and tropical varieties available
- Deep zones
- Additional fountains of many styles and decorative bubblers
- Circulation jets
- Iongen- hassle-free way to eliminate string algae
- Auto doser
- Auto feeder
- Auto water fill
- Moss accent package
- Driftwood accents (per piece)
- Perimeter plantings, border landscape to complement pond
List of Perennial & Tropical Aquatic Plants For Sale
Send Us Your Photos!
If You've Never Experienced The Pond Lifestyle, You Don't Know What You're Missing!